Property Management Accounting
Real Estate Accounting for Property Management
Property management companies deal with a unique set of real estate accounting issues, but Emil Estafanous, CPA can help. We offer tax minimization strategies, comprehensive financial reporting and reliable business advisory services to both residential and commercial property managers.
At Emil Estafanous, CPA we have the experience required to accurately determine what deductions you qualify for so we can develop a comprehensive plan to limit your tax liability. We’ll ensure your real estate business is keeping the proper tax records and taking advantage of all applicable tax credits available under current IRS guidelines.
Our real estate accounting and tax services are offered at reasonable rates to residential and commercial property managers throughout Los Angeles County. Find out how we can help you by requesting a free consultation through our website or calling us at 562-868-6333 today.
Our real estate accounting services for property managers include:
- Outsourced accounting management
- 1031 exchange strategies
- Cash flow analysis
- Strategic tax planning
- Business formation
- Tax deferral transactions
- Business consulting services
- QuickBooks set-up and training
- Passive activity deductions
- Property valuations
- Lease analysis and review
- Rent roll preparation and posting
- Payroll services
- Financial statement preparation and review
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring compliance with management contracts
- Monthly and quarterly accruals